Summary of what is new for 2005
To accommodate 2005 payroll (and early 2006) changes, see the 2005 and 2006 payroll changes and related sections.
- New option to use average cost rather than last cost when including cost data.
- Ensuring the user cannot press F10 when entering the adjustment reason
- new internal logic relating to various state calculations
- New from and thru estimated shipping date range/filter.
- Significant record locking enhancements (multi-user systems will greatly benefit); tax rounding problem resolved
- Up arrow problem resolved
POINT OF SALE
clerk logoff resolution (similar to what exists in the 6.1 version)
sales order history line numbers were not being updated, resolved
screen display problem when using the [L]list option
record lock issue resolved