Several changes to the main menu program have been made:
(1) Users can press ESCape to get out of the logon screen;
(2) Logon codes/passwords are forced to be upper case;
(3) The logon code input is masked just like the password field as an extra security measure (and because it is easy to inadvertently start to enter your password while still in the logon code field, thereby revealing your password to anyone who may be watching);
(4) Change to where the system looks to avoid duplication of entries (specifically in connection with the quotes/contacts module);
(5) A certain combination of keystrokes could lead to the bypass of the logon screen and provide full access - that has been eliminated.
(6) Updated copyright notice
This impacts the BKMENU program the source code to which is not distributed.